Host organizations must register first under EYEP and then they will be assisted by EYEP administrators to follow the next steps.
Graduate Application Procedure
1. Must be a citizen of Eswatini.
2. Be a fresh graduate - holds a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma or Certificate - from any
discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
3. Be 35 years old or younger.
4. Demonstrate interest or commitment in a chosen career field.
5. Demonstrate interest or commitment to contributing to Eswatini’s socio-economic
6. Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
7. Have good verbal and written communication skills.
8. Have no criminal record.
Maximum periods for EYEP Youth
A person may serve for a maximum of 1 year of EYEP assignment.
Click “APPLY NOW” button on the top right corner (on laptop or desktop) on the mobile
phone click the menu the button will appear
A page with different options for apply will be displayed “Apply as Non-graduate”, Apply as
Graduate”, Apply as Host Organisation”
If you are a graduate, click graduate button
A form will be displayed, fields that are marked with a star “*” are mandatory / required
The form has been validated; the system will require the applicant to input valid Eswatini
cellphone number (it must be 8 digits)
The system will further require the applicant to input valid ID number which is 13 digits
The applicant must make sure that all required data has been provided because the system
will not allow the applicant to submit an empty form
After submitting the form successfully, a message will be displayed on the screen instructing
the applicant to check his or her email for login credentials
The system will further send an SMS with login credentials
The applicant has to login by clicking “SIGN IN” button and choose his or her category
The applicant must take a survey
The applicant must upload all the required documents
The system will indicate in percentage form on regarding the completeness of the applicant
After completing the profile, the applicant must wait for matching phase
No. The EYEP platform is free for host organisations, graduates and non-graduates.
Employers are required to submit all legal documents which are verified by issuing agencies to ensure their authenticity.
The Programme offers four broad areas of possible collaboration with private and public sector institutions. Opportunities for individual citizens to partner and collaborate also exist. These areas are not mutually exclusive, and organisations are invited to engage as partners in the following areas:
Employers who do not complete the recruitment process on the platform will not be matched with hired graduates.
This functionality will be automatically activated on your profile dashboard after you have been matched with the graduate and completed your recruitment.
1. Create an account: Register on the platform by filling in your company name and required information
2. Upload documents: Upload the required documents e.g Company certificate
3. Document Verification: Uploaded documents will be reviewed and verified
4. Matching with graduate: After successful verification of documents, employers and candidates will be matched by the system
Your information is only visible to EYEP administrator.
Do the following:
1. Select "Other"
2. The system will prompt you to enter the name of your course or that particular document.
The frame helps employers to keep track of the performance and progress of matched graduates. Monthly stipends will be processed after the monitoring frame is completed by the graduate and signed by the host organisation.
Graduates with incomplete unsigned monitoring reports by host organisations will lead to non-payment of stipends for the month.
The selection process for the host organisations is as follows:
The placement cycle will be a collaborative process between the EYEP and the host organisations ensuring the needs of the organisations align with the interests of the EYEP youth and vice versa.